Since this year CUBO is an official PLATO partner. CUBO is a consulting company founded in 1980 and based in Bologna, Italy. It consists of a team of highly experienced consultants in the fields of management & organization, training, and recruiting. Methodological consulting expertise includes development methods such as FMEA, APQP, PPAP and many more. Areas in which CUBO will support as our partner, especially in the Italian market.
As part of our partnership, CUBO Consulenza will host a free webinar on FMEA as a Method of Knowledge Management (Know How Tecnico: FMEA come Methodo di Knowledge Management). PLATO is participating here as a co-host.
- Managing the complexity of technical know-how in conditions of technical/production technology integration
- The 7 steps of the FMEA Alignment AIAG/VDA manual
- PLATO e1ns integrated in the 7 steps
- The product structure tree: connection between design elements
- The function tree: connection and deployment of functions at different levels of the product structure
- The failure tree: concatenation of causes and effects between all levels of the product structure
You can find the Italian agenda here.
The webinar will take place on June 16, 2021, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.
To register, please email Elena Cupini.