PLATO Engineering Circle generates Excitement
A varied program of online sessions, live demos and a daily networking area rounded off the successful online event. During the interactive networking times, attendees were able to network with each other to exchange information and experiences as well as get ideas for practical implementation.
The diverse program inspired well over 600 participants and included topics such as:
- How to Deal with Multiple Customer Specifications for the same Product in DFMEA
- FMEA goes Virtual – Welcome to the New-Age FMEA
- P-Diagram – More Than Just the Option to Analyze a Function
- Introduction of a New Method Toolset in PLATO e1ns: Special Characteristics
- Linking D-FMEAs and P-FMEAs: How to Use e1ns to Make the Connection
- How to Create an AIAG/VDA Complaint FMEA Result Documentation
- How Fault Tree and System Analysis Benefit from Each Other
Furthermore, (prospective) PLATO e1ns users got first insights into the new version 4.0, which has been released recently. With the new version, among other things, the knowledge management with the Lessons Learned process has been extended, a database-wide analysis has been made available and a new module for the fault tree analysis has been developed.
We would like to thank everyone for the inspiring input and all the positive feedbacks.
You missed the PLATO Engineering Circle?
Then you can register for access to the presentations and recordings here.