Attendees from around the world were able to learn about current topics and new requirements in the area of Quality Risk Management, with a focus on FMEA. The entire group enjoyed access to selected and edited webinar recordings for one week as part of the FMEA Streaming Days. The topics included:
- Connecting FMEAs
- The New SAE J1739 FMEA Standard
- FMEA Motivation and Online Moderation
- From 8D to FMEA
- Functional Safety and FMEA-MSR
- Lessons Learned in Quality Risk Management
With their registration for the Engineering Circle, attendees also received exclusive access to the international FMEA Hub on Thursday, April 15, 2021, where they were able to use a networking tool to exchange ideas with the speakers and other interested parties. PLATO Quality and FMEA experts were also on site to answer FMEA and product-specific questions. The feedback from the attendees speaks for itself - an excerpt:
- Good idea - I can fit the webinars individually into my daily routine.
- Compact, explained quickly and understandably!
- A good addition to internal training.
- Good, informative and no travel required. Simply great.
- Very good and brief guidance through the linkage between tree tools.
- Nice straight forward example.
- Thank you for bringing up the topic of FMEA and its acceptance. It's the wicked stepchild that doesn't like to be mentioned.
- I am very satisfied. You have the time to look and think carefully.
PLATO continues to keep an eye on the interests of the FMEA world. We look forward to future events and the lively exchanges with our community and customers. Missed the event? Stay tuned to the PLATO Event Calendar and look forward to more events and webinars.