The interdisciplinary PLATO team of consultants and application developers will always design the optimal solution for your application concept.
Our consultants implement customer projects worldwide, drawing on extensive industry and methodological experience. Their tasks include the
- Introduction of QM methods / processes,
- Introduction, rollout and application of PLATO software around the product lifecycle,
- Conception of individual customer solutions for quality management processes in the regulated environment (medical and pharmaceutical technology),
- Organization and support of the European PLATO partner program "Certified Consultants",
- Project support for the application of quality management tasks as well as strategic method development and training in the product development process,
- Conception and introduction of projects for the optimization of company-wide processes such as document, audit, action and risk management in the medical technology, pharmaceutical and food industries as well as in the automotive and consumer goods sectors,
- Introduction and validation of computerized systems according to GAMP 5 in the regulated environment,
- Implementation of the risk management process according to DIN EN ISO 14971,
- Moderation of risk analyses for medical devices,
- Introduction of customer-specific e1ns solutions,
- Implementation of the risk management process according to IATF 16949 and
- Project management for international major customer projects.